Preview - shipping soon!
Betapack has served the industry for 30 years with legendary reliability, robustness, versatility and value for money.
Betapack 4 builds on this heritage by distributing both dimming and “hot power” to a mixed rig of both tungsten and LED fixtures in a single, affordable device. Betapack 4 continues to serve the most modern applications in lighting rental, installation and portable situations for many thousands of venues worldwide.
Betapack 4 includes variants with sockets to match most global standards, and is supplied with MCBs on every channel. The versatility of the Betapack 4 means it can be 19” rack mounted or installed on a wall using the brackets supplied, or made portable by using the included Easicarry kit consisting of a handle and four feet. Its legendary reliability and durability make it the dimmer of choice for many thousands of venues worldwide.
- 6 Dimming Channels
- 10 Amps per channel
- MCB protection
- Isolated DMX input
- Patchable per channel
- Preheat, Topset and Dimmer Law selectable per channel
- 12 backup memories
- 3 x 99-step sequences with adjustable times
- Automatic DMX termination when loop-through plug is removed
- RDM Enabled
- Auto frequency tracking
- Lock and Reset functions
- Temperature monitoring
- Convection cooled
- DMX addressing via front panel or RDM
- DMX Status indication
- 19” Rack Mount and Wall Mounting options (brackets included)
- Optional Easicarry handle for portable use (included)
- CE compliant to all relevant standards
|0011-000023-00||Betapack 4, 15A UK|
|0011-000024-00||Betapack 4, Schuko|
|0011-000025-00||Betapack 4, Swiss|
|0011-000026-00||Betapack 4, CEE17 & UK 15A|
|0011-000027-00||Betapack 4, CEE17|
|0011-000028-00||Betapack 4, PowerCON TRUE1 TOP|