- FLX range lighting consoles are designed for professional stage lighting control and are unsuitable for any other purpose. They should be used by, or under the supervision of, an appropriately qualified or trained person.
- No naked flame sources, such as lighted candles or pyrotechnics, should be placed on or near the consoles
- FLX range consoles should not be exposed to dripping or splashing, and no objects filled with liquids, such as vases or drinks, should be placed on the console.
- No user serviceable parts inside.
- FLX range consoles must be earthed. Genuine Zero 88 PSUs must be used with FLX S consoles.
Zero 88 networking devices are designed for use within a dedicated, stand alone, private, local area network only, for the sole purpose of transmitting and/or receiving nonsensitive entertainment lighting control data. Although they utilize Ethernet networking, these devices should not be connected to the Internet.