Running along the bottom of the fixture schedule, just above the blue command line bar, are the fixture patch groups. These patch group buttons are automatically created, and can be used to quickly filter the fixture schedule. The currently chosen patch group is indicated with a red stripe.
You will receive the following patch groups:
- All Patched Fixtures - allows you to see all fixtures with a DMX address
- Unpatched Fixtures - allows you to see all fixtures without a DMX address
- DMX Universe - a patch group will be created for each universe you patch onto
- Fixture Type - a patch group will be created for each different type of fixture in your show
- P/T Settings - a patch group will be created if some of your moving lights have pan/tilt swapped or inverted
- Non-Library Fixtures - allows you to see any fixtures in your show that are not from the fixture library, displayed in red
- Multi-Part Fixtures - a patch group will be created if you have multi-part fixtures in your show.
If you are unsure what these terms mean, read on to find out what these are.