Selecting FixturesPatch GroupsFixture Channel NumberFixture NamesAlignmentChange Fixture Edit DMX Address DMX InSyntaxDeleting Fixtures
General ChaseRaise and LowerMove On DarkAdvanced
To set the IP address of a PC as per Windows 10:
- Right click Start, and choose "Network Connections", to open Settings
- Under "Change your network settings", click on "Change adapter options" to open Control Panel
- Right click on "Ethernet" and click "Properties" to open the Ethernet Properties
- Listed under "This connection uses the following items", double click “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)”, to open the IPv4 Properties
- Click “Use the following IP Address”
- Type in the static IP and subnet.
- A Default Gateway is not required
- Click OK.