ZerOS can generate 45 auto effects, by clicking the “Automatically create effect palettes” button. Each palette displays the effect number, content flags and a name.
Content flags indicate which attributes are programmed in the effect palette, and are displayed top left of the palette tile:
- I = Intensity
- C = Colour
- B = Beam
- S = Shape
- P = Position
- E = Effects
When applying auto effects, base values of parameters will be automatically changed to allow the effect to work correctly. For example, applying a “rainbow” effect will change the base values of the Red, Green and Blue parameters to 50%. Choosing “No Effect” will not return the base values back to their previous values.
The following effect palettes will be created, upon pressing "Automatically Create Effect Palettes":
- Effect 1 is "No Effect". Tapping this removes any effects from your selected fixtures.
- Effects 2 - 10 are intensity effects. These will there be available to all fixtures with intensity, including standard dimmer channels.
- Effects 11 - 20 are movement effects, for your moving lights.
- Effects 21 - 40 are colour effects for fixtures with colour mixing, such as LEDs.
- Effects 41 - 45 are Beam/Shape effects, including Iris, Zoom and Focus effects.
Intensity Auto Effect Palettes
Colour Auto Effect Palettes
Position Auto Effect Palettes
- Circle (includes offset)
- Figure 8 (includes random offset)
- Ballyhoo (includes random offset)
- Fly In (includes random offset)
- Fly Out (includes random offset)
- Square (includes offset)
- Step Square (includes offset)
- Triangle (includes offset)
- Vert. Line (includes offset)
- Horiz. Line (includes offset)
Beam/Shape Auto Effect Palettes
- Iris Fade (includes random offset)
- Iris Step (includes random offset)
- Zoom Fade (includes random offset)
- Zoom Step (includes random offset)
- Focus Fade (includes random offset)