Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

CMY color mixing

aklights

Boy, do I need help on CMY color mixing. I have a bunch of MAC 2000's and 600's, as well as some Studio Colors, and need to be able to match gel colors. I think I've seen a "recipe book", but now can't find it. I'm very slow on figuring it out on my own. Any help on even some of the "basic" colors would be greatly appreciated. By me and my clients!

• 4 months later...
Gel Conversions

I borrowed these from another site, and put them on my own for my reference. There are others available, but I dont have the addresses to hand.

This is the web site I originally downloaded from. click here For the MAC600 I find them to be very close - certainly close enogh for my needs. Given the similarity of the comment at the bottom of the page there most likely was a common root for this information.

Lee Stoddart