Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

S48 - Position Effects - Speed, Size and Offset

Uriahdemon

16 hours ago, Uriahdemon said:

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know how you can get to the effects, speed, size and offset parameters on the S48....??

Unfortunately I cant seem to get them up on the encoders at all.

TIA

Or indeed is there the capability to do this on the S48...??

It seems to be my LCD Display on S48 Phantom.  The tabs I can see only go up to mid way through the Pan/Tilt Grid.  I have tried resizing the LCD window and also Win10 Display Settings but nothing helping me get the full picture including the 'Effects' tab.......??

I have provided a link to a screenshot which will explain it better.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvovscojiox8p77/S48 Phantom LCD Screen Shot.jpg?dl=0

Hi Uriahdemon,

Can you not "scroll" (press and swipe left) the tab buttons to see the rest of the P/T Grid? After that tab should be an "Effects" tab which will provide you with the parameters that you're looking for.

Jon

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

23 hours ago, Jon Hole said:

Hi Uriahdemon,

Can you not "scroll" (press and swipe left) the tab buttons to see the rest of the P/T Grid? After that tab should be an "Effects" tab which will provide you with the parameters that you're looking for.

Jon

Indeed and thanks John. I am that used to the FLX and using a mouse with PhantomOS. It never crossed my mind. Keith was also very kind to respond to a support email I submitted. All good now  !!