Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Desk Startup

-=Phantom=-

Well, after struggling to fit the BullFrog into the back of my car, I finally had a go at it. Super easy to program, just one button! One thing I found is that, when turning the desk on, it doesnt like having the Dimmers/Movers on. It just 'partially' turns on, LCD screen goes funny, then it needs to be reset, but, apart (though it isnt a problem for me). This is the best desk I have used! Well done Zero88!

One thing I found is that, when turning the desk on, it doesnt like having the Dimmers/Movers on. It just 'partially' turns on, LCD screen goes funny, then it needs to be reset, but, apart (though it isnt a problem for me).

Hi Phantom,

these problems indicate that maybe something is wrong on the sinecurve of your distro - I suggest to choose another plug for your desk psu to avoid dead loss.

Bear in mind that the desk psu is a inductive consumer and will never plugged into a dimmer !

If this tips dosn´t help then you shhuld E-Mail one of the Zero88 Tech´s to ensure that your desk psu is good.

Hope this helps

Sebastian H.

Pro - Sound Showtechnik

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

Albert Einstein

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun"

Al Capone

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Phantom,

just out of interest whats about your desks startup failure ? is it fixed yet ?`

or did it struggels every startup ?

Cheers

Sebastian H.

Pro - Sound Showtechnik

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

Albert Einstein

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun"

Al Capone