Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Losing movement effects on Palettes

stagefrog

Last weekend i had to program and to run a show. There were some generics, 4 Technobeams and 4 Studiospots connected to our LeapFrog.

I used the effectengine to create some movement effects and then stored it in palettes. It seemed that everything was working fine, but suddenly the movement effects stored to the position palette disappeared. :? :?: So the Movings and Scanners went to a position and stayed there, instead of moving in a Figure8 or another movement.

I'm running OS 9.2. And i was sure, that i didn't do any mistake while programming.

Did anybody encounter the same problems?

Can anybody help?

Hi Dave

Thank you for your hint, but the problem I encountered, is just the opposite of the problem reported by RAW Lighting Power. My Position Palettes are losing previous recorded movements, without rebooting the frog or loading the showfile from disk!

OK...I would still suggest updating to v9.6 before proceeding as this may resolve the issue.

See if you can recreate the problem in the new version - then see what the guys here think...they are quite helpful (dare I say it)

Unfortunately I dont have a frog to hand at the moment...

Best Wishes,

David