Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Loss of basic effects

PhilN

Hi can anyone help.  I have recently updated my leap frog (with the latest Zeros software update).

Following the update i re added my fixtures back in 

4x Martin Mac250+

6x Adj V bar packs

4x Adj Ubh12 batterns

i can select colours from the mfks  however there used to be some pre loaded effect basic effects like “ square. Triangle “ these are not showing in the mfks anymore . If I press the effects key it show “no effects” if I press Auto create the red light goes out under no effect but the mfk’s remain blank. Can anyone offer any help. This also is a problem for my ADJ lights as the colour effects have also gone.

thanks

phil

Hi Phil,

Sorry about that - a couple people have found the same issue, which we’re investigating.

You can download this file, load it into your console, turn it off, turn it back on, click “Automatically Create Effect Palettes” and you should be back up and running!

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

2 hours ago, Jon Hole said:

Hi Phil,

Sorry about that - a couple people have found the same issue, which we’re investigating.

You can download this file, load it into your console, turn it off, turn it back on, click “Automatically Create Effect Palettes” and you should be back up and running!

Thank Jon just downloaded and updated problem resolved some good effects on the update. Thanks for your help.

phil