Zero 88 Community Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
francocampo

Can back on playback

Good morning, if possible can back on the playback with varius cue, for example in my playbabk there are 3 cues, with botton under fader if possible go next cue, if possible back the cue?

Excusme for my bad English, thank you for response.

Best regards

Hello,

7 minutes ago, francocampo said:

if possible can back on the playback with varius cue, for example in my playbabk there are 3 cues, with botton under fader if possible go next cue, if possible back the cue?

Yes, it is possible to Go back through a cue stack, as well as Go forwards. The button under each playback can have 2 different behaviours, one for when it is pressed, and a shifted function for when the button is pressed with the SHIFT key held down. You can therefore configure pressing the playback button to Go forwards, and holding SHIFT and pressing the button to go back.

To customise this hold SETUP and tap the Playback's button. At the bottom of the Settings window is a button function option. If you hold SHIFT, you will see the red stripe move from Go (Fade), to Go (Snap). With SHIFT held down, choose "Pause" from the options, release the SHIFT key, and then click OK on the settings window. Now, when you hold SHIFT and tap the playback button, it will act as a Pause if a cue transition is in progress, or a Go back if the transition has completed.

You can read more about Playback Settings here...

http://support.zero88.com/1077997011

Hope this helps, any queries let me know.

Edward