Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Can't get beyond page 1 of a Forum topic

kgallen

Is it just me...

On the Forum at the moment I can only get to page 1 of a topic. I can't get to page 2 etc of e.g. the FLX forum by any means:

- click "2", "3" etc -> No

- click "Next" -> No

- click ">>" (last page) -> No

-click "Go to page", type number or use arrows -> No

- do a search and in the search results try and move pages -> No

It always just brings me back to page 1.

Strange... anyone else having this?

Kevin

It's not just you - the number buttons, "next" or the direct selector dropdown doesn't seem to work.

The browser shows the URL for the page you want but nothing happens which suggests a backend issue in the forum software caused by database corruption or an bad index perhaps?

Ian Knight aka The Service Guy - www.serviceguy.co.uk

Thanks Ian, at least I'm not going mad. Work have been locking down a bit recently - can't listen to BBC radio online any more for example (miserable s*ds). Hoped that wasn't also affecting Z88 Forum access!!!

Kevin

ps Is that a "new" Demux-48 in your profile photo>?!!! 🙂

Sorry... the website was updated with an SSL Security Certificate yesterday (designed to make our website more secure for our customers), and the forum wasn't very happy about it! It was stopping a lot of functionality - including new signups, logging in, editing/deleting posts etc. All fixed now.

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

1 hour ago, kgallen said:

ps Is that a "new" Demux-48 in your profile photo>?!!! 🙂

Not "new" to me - it's the £26 "not working" one that we talked about a few weeks ago... An hour on the bench and it's happy as larry - someone wasn't very careful when they replaced the battery and broke a PCB track without realising.

Ian Knight aka The Service Guy - www.serviceguy.co.uk

32 minutes ago, Jon Hole said:

Sorry... the website was updated with an SSL Security Certificate yesterday (designed to make our website more secure for our customers), and the forum wasn't very happy about it! It was stopping a lot of functionality - including new signups, logging in, editing/deleting posts etc. All fixed now.

19 minutes ago, iank99 said:

Not "new" to me - it's the £26 "not working" one that we talked about a few weeks ago... An hour on the bench and it's happy as larry - someone wasn't very careful when they replaced the battery and broke a PCB track without realising.

Thanks Jon - working ok again now (just like Ian's Demux48)! 😎