Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Samsung Note 10.1

martin-144

Hi Jon,

I had a bit of a hard time to find out how to activate 'early access' in Google Play, but somehow I managed to do it.
It looks better now, at least the connection dialog appears on the screen. At the moment I don't have physical access to the desk, but I will try later this week.

I'll report back if it works or not.

Thanks so far,
Martin

Hi,

why not tell my wishes right now, as its maybe easier to implement in an earlier stage. The problem in our house is that we dont have a FOH lighting place. We do it from behind the scenes using a monitor to see whats going on on the stage. This is ok for playback, but for rehearsals I like to be in front of the stage to see what the lighting actually looks like.

For now what I found out, I would have to use Z Monitor on a tablet to have the cue list in front of me, and on the other hand running Z Remote on my mobile to have a go/pause/back button.

Would it be possible to implement a page in Z Monitor, where you have a cue list and the mentioned go/pause/back buttons. Then using only one device would make rehearsals much easier.

Thanks,
Martin

Hi Martin,

ZerOS Monitor acts as a wireless monitor for any ZerOS console - therefor to add this feature, we would need to add it into ZerOS, not into the app.

Out of interest, do you need to see the cue list just to see which cue you're currently in, or more than that? I'm just wondering if it would be better to add the cue list intoZerOS Remote, rather than controls to ZerOS Monitor?

Jon

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control