Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

LP 96 playback not work correctly

francocampo

hi I'm a lucky owner of a lp96, it happened to me that during the preparation of a show the playbacks when operated commanded only dimmer no pan or tilt and no beamshape and second cue not funcion completly, I noticed that the led on the flash button when the playback is operated is not lit steady but flashes, to solve I had to reset the desk, can I solve it in any other way? Software in use 7.9.4.
Thank you and sorry for my bad English.

1 hour ago, francocampo said:

the playbacks when operated commanded only dimmer no pan or tilt and no beamshape and second cue not funcion completly

the led on the flash button when the playback is operated is not lit steady but flashes

This suggests the cue on the Playback was still fading - did you have a very long fade time which made it look like the Position and Beamshape were not working, but actually they were just fading very slowly?

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

Hi francocampo,

If this happens again, please save a copy of the showfile and email it to us (even if you've already got a copy of the showfile, please save a specific version AFTER you see the problem but BEFORE you restart the console).

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control