Zero 88 Community Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jon Hole

ZerOS 7.9.4 Released

Zero 88 are pleased to announce the launch of ZerOS version 7.9.4 software - a new software release for ORB Series, Solution Series, FLX & FLXS, SCD Server (& Pro) and Leap Frog 48 & 96.

More information can be found at zero88.com/software/zeros

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at the office. Our contact details are:

email: support@zero88.com
phone: 01633 838088

Best Regards,

Hi John,

I'm having trouble updating ZerOS on our new FLXS console.

I've created a USB stick showing:-

Folder "install"

File: "6q_bootscript"

But when I try loading it from the load file option on the FLXS, there's nothing showing on the USB stick.  I've tried two USB sticks and pressing the refresh button on the FLXS, but still the files are not there.  Put the USB stick back into the PC and they're there on the drive.

Any ideas?

Hi John,

All solved, I've worked out what I've been doing wrong.

I've been running the USB creator up on my PC instead of copying the .exe file to the USB.

Hi John/Ed,

Please bear with me as I probably have this wrong.

I was looking to update my software to ZerOS 7.9.4.  On the link above, namely - zero88.com/software/zeros  I was hoping to download the console software and the Phantom OS 7.9.4 software for my PC. I do a lot of programming away from home on a PC and visualiser hence the requirement for both.  I am currently operating 7.9.2 and the two .exe files used for that are Console - ZerOS 7.9.2 (USB Installer - 86MB)  and PC - Phantom ZerOS 7.9.2 (PC emulator).

Now for the part that is confusing me.  When I go to the link both the console and Phantom software is the same link and titled ZerOS_7.9.4.zip (87.6MB).  If I try to install this to the PC I get the prompt to load this on a USB device but I want to obviously load it on my 'C' drive.

I would be grateful if you can please advise what I am getting wrong please chaps....??

Thanks in advance.

Mac

Hi Mac,

The link below contains the ZerOS 7.9.4 software file, Phantom ZerOS, and the release notes.

http://zero88.com/forum/files/file/17-zeros-794/

Therefore after downloading this you should find Phantom ZerOS, that you’ll be able to extract and run on your PC, will update Phantom from 7.9.2, and you’ll be able to extract the software file to the root of a USB stick, for you to load into your FLX and run the update to ZerOS 7.9.4. 

Hope that helps, any queries let me know. 

Edward