Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Bullfrog don't fit!

sp

In our lighting control room at school we've got a PC used for planning and designing shows etc. but when using the bullfrog on the phantom frog, it doesn't fit on screen. I've seen a couple of other posts on this matter, so what are we to do?

sp

• 2 years later...

i'm new to lighting , been doing p.a for a number of years but have lots of people that can do it so moving in to doing the lighting set up.

they have just installed 24 pars and 6 mac 250. using a fatfrog (

because it is all new and not completly installed yet they have not given me the manual!! so just down loaded it from the site. then found phantom frog!"!!!!!!

does anybody run it dual screen when trying to run the desk and monitor?

is it worth doing? or you just get used to it? i have 2 computersnext to each other and could run the secound monitor thought a kvm switch but is it worth changing the graphics card to dual?

as i am going to use it a lot, as getting access to the acual system is a pain due to my woring hours!!!

plus i'm going to have to buy a floppy drive!!!!! :lol:

You could always buy yourself a nice widescreen monitor... my 1680x1024 monitor fits both windows on one screen. Clicking between windows is not that much of a hassle, but I suppose it depends on your preferences.

:)

and the cost lol

not sure the wife will let me get one !!!!! but can ask!!!! :roll:

wanted an excuse to get a dual graphics card any way!!!! might have just found it!!!

Hello simploerob!

I work with a computer with two monitors, one 17" main monitor and an older 15" as the second. Not only for the PhantomFrog but also for the work with other programms, having one program (for example "MS-Word") on the main screen and an internet browser on the second screen. And the 15" monitor is also (via a switch) the main monitor of my laptop-dockingstation. In my oppinion it is very usefull to work that way.