Zero 88 Community Support Forum
Carpo

Submaster controlling the dimmer channel??

Having some problems to get my submasters to work the way I want.

Would like to control the dimmer channel so if I made a chase the submaster still can have effect. (I'm not able to dim the light....)

Tried the color and intensity settings - working fine if I'm not using the effect generator.

Any suggestions to get it working? 

Hi Carpo,

Could you expand on this a little?

Have you got one Playback with an intensity effect and one with a intensity chase? 

If so intensity on Playbacks will always mix together HTP (Highest intensity value takes precedence). 

Intensity from Channel faders is a little different, as it has highest priority, which is why the CLEAR button lights to allow you to clear these Red values, and allow your Playbacks to take control.

Edward

What I'm looking for is a way to get fixture groups dimmer channel to Playbacks.

I know I have the intensity knob - but it is easier for me to have each main groups dimmer channel on a fader/Playback. I hope it is possible.

Really reading in the manual, but I think I still miss a lot info to understand ZerOS. The videos about ZerOS are great, but I need more of them ;-)

It is "easy" for me to get my effects on FLX S24 running on the fly - but programming is really hard for me.......... :-(

Hi Carpo, 

The quickest way to record your Fixture groups to a Playback fader, is to double tap the group you want so the fixtures come to full, tap RECORD, and tap the flashing Playback button you want their intensity stored to. 

If you need more programming tips, feel free to email me directly and we can talk through what you’re after. 

Edward

4 hours ago, Edward- Z88 said:

If you need more programming tips, feel free to email me directly and we can talk through what you’re after. 

Please share on the Forum anything of general interest, we're all still learning :) . Don't keep it to yourselves!