Zero 88 Community Support Forum
John in Linlithgow

Phantom Zero 7.9.3 has a bug

This might also be to do with not enough copies of Phantom being installed yet - Microsoft use a 'reputation' mechanism as part of their malware protection which relies on an (unspecified) number of copies being installed across the world.

For new versions of software it can mean a false positive being given (which is what this may be) - I've come across it in a couple of online communities I belong to that have had a similar issue with the software they use for access.

Try downloading another copy from the Zero88 website and install again - it might be feasible that your original download has corrupted - it would be useful to check with a fresh copy.

Hi John,

Yes try Ian’s suggestion. I haven’t come across Security Essentials popping up saying there’s an issue, so maybe try giving it a go again.

Kind regards

Edward

Many thanks Ian & Edward. Initially Essentials refused to download Phantom because it thought there was a virus in it. However, time has been a great healer & it has now downloaded ok! Looking forward to Glasgow PLASA & meeting Z88 team.

John B

17 hours ago, John in Linlithgow said:

Many thanks Ian & Edward. Initially Essentials refused to download Phantom because it thought there was a virus in it. However, time has been a great healer & it has now downloaded ok! Looking forward to Glasgow PLASA & meeting Z88 team.

John B

Hi John,

Mandy will be visiting PLASA Glasgow so you will be able to chat with her, however we have chosen not to have a stand there this year.

Edward