Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Using Phantom OS and Capture on single PC

Uriahdemon

Hi Edward, I have loaded everything as guided in the capture instructions. I have had a couple of the shows playing but wanted to try out my own movers on a basic stage. I have built that in capture and only used two movers to learn with in the desk (FLX). when in the output window I select a fixture the correct fixture is highlighted in capture. So they seem to be talking in some way at least. Unfortunately when I bring the intensity up there is nothing in Capture i.e. beam but in the FLX Output window intensity is at 100%.

Hello,

Go through and check that all data matches in both Capture and ZerOS.

It sounds like you've got channel numbers correct, however you may not have DMX values matching or may have fixtures in the wrong mode.

Edward

Thanks..... how exactly do you appoint DMX addresses to fixtures in capture.....??