Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

is there a way to.....

SimonH

Hello,

I don't believe there is currently a way of doing this on FLX, however I may be wrong. I know you can with FROG2 which is running the same software so the function must be in there.

To get the REMDIM function you can setup a UDK you're not using for REMDIM.

To do this choose an empty UDK and hold SETUP + press it. You can then set it to have a function and shifted function, so you can choose REM DIM from the drop down list.

Hope this helps

Edward

Ed's correct, this is available on ORB Series and FROG2, but not currently FLX. One way you can get around it is to record palettes of the fixture you want to copy, and then apply that palette to the new fixture - but this is a little bit long winded.

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

How do I use the REMDIM via the remote software as I mainly use it whilst focussing?

Currently there's no way to do that via the Apps. I've added an request (reference ZOS-7667) for this to be added to the App screens. It's also a feature we're implementing on the Watch App.

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

• 5 months later...