Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Subs

GLX

I have just used a Fat Frog for the first time in anger, in a venue that it will see very little use but is a step up from the truly terrible Strand Action 48. I was going to ask exactly the same question! At least I now know how to achieve this, all be it via an indirect route. I was convinced there should be a way as there is a column for this in the subs screen. It would be a very useful feature for the types of show I do.

• 4 months later...
Is there any chance of getting a fade in/out time on the subs with out recording it in the memory stack and then having to transfer it to a sub.

Because its a pain in the duck having to do it that way. :?: :?: :!:

Frog Reference No 5266 - to be reviewed.

At present, channel data loaded directly onto a submaster can only be output manually. Memory data transferred onto a submaster can be output manually or timed (using the fade up/down times programmed into the memory). This is one area where we are looking to improve the functionality to make it more flexible.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace