Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

First show finished !

ChrisLucas

Hi All

Well that was a fun Pantomine. We did Cinderella and it went very well. Our new FLX and all the new LED lights worked well and impressed a lot of people. Only complaint was that it was a bit cold on stage. We've dropped our power usage from approx 42Kw to i guess about 8Kw. A small change... NOT!. Ok so the actors don't get to be too warm but our electric bill must be much lower.

The 10 shows all went without a hitch except the usual pressing buttons too early or too late, actors missing their cues or not giving the cue lines for us but we coped and every one had a great time.

Roll on next year. Looks like we're doing Aladin as for the 1st time EVER, I've been given my script. I usually get it about a week before Tech rehearsals or on the day of tech NEVER a year before. I nearly fainted!!! LOL.

Thanks to ALL at Zero88 for their support leading up to the start as there were a number of late texts and emails with me not knowing what I had done wrong, SO , Thanks Guys!!!!

Got plenty of time now to iron out the bugs that may still remain.

Cheers

Chris