Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Chauvet Intimidator

scoloco2

I have some Chauvet Intimidator Spot LED 350 and also some Chauvet Intimidator Beam LED 350 movers and am having a bit of problems. Once they are patched in, I can only change colour and gobo using the encoder wheels and not the touch screen. There is no button available to "automatically generate palette" and for the gobos it is the same.

Would this be a profile issue or some FLX setting I don't know about?

Thanks!

Hi,

I just took another look and the "Automatically create colour palettes" button is there (I didn't see it because I didn't scroll down far enough). Pushing the button does nothing and the only way to select colours is with the scroll wheel. The Chauvet Intimidator Spot LED 350 actually does work with the "Automatically create colour palettes"; it is the Beam LED 350 which does not!

I downloaded the Fixture Type Editor and saw that the profile for the Chauvet Intimidator Beam LED 350 did not have any defined colours. I'm assuming the FLX looks for those parameters to create the colour palettes. I was able to update the fixture so that it works correctly on the FLX.