Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Highlight

Lufferov

Hi,

In am earlier post I asked how you can easily channel check. You said to use the "highlight" function on a UDK and then use the arrows for next and last fixture.

This used to work fine, but I've just tried it now and the arrow keys don't do anything. For example, type "41 Highlight", channel 41 comes on. Now use the arrow key to go to 42, but it doesn't do anything. How do I use this feature now? So helpful when channel checking or focusing a rig. Really want this functionality back... Or if it's been changed to know how it's done now.

Regards

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Lufferov,

In previous software, this functionality only worked when there were certain windows open (or more accurately, when certain windows weren't open, such as the playback windows).

In the new software that's currently being tested, we've changed this so it always works when Highlight is enabled.

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control