Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

I cant get into setup having updated the operating software

NickTaylor

Hi Nick,

Is it 7.8.2.4 that you've updated to?

Can you go into the Event Monitor and see if there's anything strange going on in there?

Output Window > Other Windows > System Information > Event Monitor

Thanks

Jon

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

Day job in the way so I will have look later.It didnt cross my mind there might be an issue. The desk has been sitting in my living room since April. Looks like I will have to fire up the Leapfrog for a one night show on Friday.I did up date to the latest software to try and get rid of some bugs we talked about then. I assumed it did install right

Cheers

Nick

• 1 month later...

I have now made a disk and tried using that to install update. It suggests the correct OS is installed however if I press the Setup button on the upper keypad it actually inserts @ in the box which of course is the symbol on the lower keypad. I think I am going to have to get the desk serviced as it is useless at the moment!