Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

is the Export CSV really working ?

ziglight

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ziglight

I can confirm that the CSV output works on a Solution Console in ZerOS 7.7.0 and ZerOS 7.8.0 and 7.8.1.16 Beta too.

That said, I can see a limitation in that submaster settings are not exported to the CSV file - Jon is this feature possible to add?

I have uploaded a couple of screenshots as I am unable to upload the csv itself.

Regards

Mike

post-9389-0-18738400-1410984944_thumb.jpg

post-9389-0-27368000-1410985655_thumb.jpg

thanks Bullo for that positive answer

so I tried it again with a brand new Show and it now works fine (I tried it several times before and it won't work !)

I don't really understand what happend before; maybe there was something wrong in the "other show" or maybe its after refreshing the USB stick...

thanks for your help and encouragement :)

That said, I can see a limitation in that submaster settings are not exported to the CSV file - Jon is this feature possible to add?

EDIT : yepp I got it : => I didn't realise before that this feature exports only memory information (I thought and hoped that patch and submasters are exported as well.... but it does NOT)

so when memories are empty (no memory registered) CSV Export does not work because there is nothing to export.... (and for my Live-Shows I, more often work with Sub-Masters than with Memories...)