Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Missing Fixtures

pedja.mos

Hello everyone,

I've bought Bull frog console,and now i have one problem.

I have downloaded from site or forum i'm not sure library and it is not whole,

so many fixtures are missing,especially from ROBE fixtures!

So can you tell me where i can download full version of library,or can i download separate fixtures?

Or if you can send them to me, than i need files for Robe CSpot 575 AT all four modes and Robe CWash 575 AT all four modes,too!

Thank you in advance,

Perovic Predrag

Perovic,

Take a look at http://zero88.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/581/ where you will see the latest comprehensive fixture library release.

For a Bullfrog you will need to select the link for "Jester Series, Frog Series, Illusion 500, Diablo, Sirius 250/500" where you will find the download link for the fixture (ift) file. It is probably compressed, so uncompress it to a floppy disk and you should be Ok.

Regards

Mike

I've just checked and all 3000 plus fixtures are listed in the gft25_00_filtered library. Robe Color Spot 575AT and Robe Color Wash 575AT are older fixtures and part of the library since years.

Download: http://zero88.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/58/

Unpack the gft25_00_filtered (unpacked size 1.37MB) to a floppy disk and place the floppy disk in your Bull Frog.

Setup - Assign Fixtures - Load fixtures from floppy (not the common fixtures)

Perovic,

The file is comprehensive and contains 280 Robe fixtures.

I have looked at the ift file and can confirm it contains the Robe CSpot 575 AT and Robe CWash 575 AT, both fixture types for all 4 modes.

It sounds like you can only see the fixtures already on the desk. To add the ones you want, you need to go to the "Assign Fixtures" section of "desk Setup". Click the down arrow so the "<" are flashing then click the "-" button until "Select Fixture from Floppy Disk" appears. You will then see a long list for all the manufacturers in the ift file. Find and select Robe then locate the fixtures you need.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Mike

Thank you very much Zero88 for recommendations!

P.S. Many things you told me to do i know i have experienced many consoles,but none of them with this kind of problem!

Also I have Robe in that file, but only a few types of fixtures and they are A few Club Spots,Club roler<City source and atomic and all of them are not in the library of the console(20 favorite fixtures)!

Hello Zero 88,

Thank you for your help!

Well i will explain you again from beginning.So i have downloaded the file from your link, unziped it, put on a floppy disk,also tried another floppy disc and when i open the desc setup,go on the assign fixtures,than chose fixtures from floppy disc and there is no all 3000 plus fixtures,because I have found all fixtures from MARTIN that i need,but when i chose ROBE there is just 6 types of Robe fixtures!

So what do you think?

Also i will check my system and updates!:)

Thank you again, Predrag

I have the same issue. Downloaded the latest fixture lib today. Loaded up the disc and went to assign fixture from disc. Could only see 30/40 robe fixtures. Really need a profile for robe robin 100 led beam. Nothing else. Am supposed to be programming tomorrow for a festival next week. We are hiring the fixtures in so I'm a bit worried about making my own profile as there won't be any time for testing and troubleshooting any issues if I don't get the profile right first time.

I'll check the os version. But I thinks it is up to date. I'll also try reformatting the floppy and recopying the fix lib across to see if that helps.

The desk is a fat fog. Been a user for 5 or so years so I'm fairly certain I'm not doing anything wrong in loading the fixtures in.

Am really interested to know what I'm dong wrong here.

Fat frog OS 10.12.1

Latest fixture library (25)

Downloaded from website, extracted zip and copied gtf25_00_filtered to a reformatted floppy.

Assign fixtures>assign from disk

Go to Robe and can only see about 30 fixtures there. No where near the amount listed in the txt file.