Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Clear Button

Leighton

Morning guys,

I'm running the desk live for the first time now and I have an issue.

We used to busk it on our fat frog but trying to use the Solution like this is causing us issues.

So, on the fat frog we could use the SubMasters to bring in different sets and add extra channel faders to help if something not covered but the SUBMASTER set came up. No problem. On the new Solution if we try this I get this problem... Say the SUBMASTER 1:1 has Channel 1 & 2 at 50% and I need channel 1 to increase to 80%. On the fat frog I would fade up CH 1, fade it back down to 0% and SUBMASTER 1:1 would keep CH1 at 50%. On the solution the moment that CH1 is moved the CLEAR button LED lights. Then when I fade down CH1, SUBMASTER 1:1 doesn't hold CH1 at 50% but CH1 gets removed from the SUBMASTER. Why is this as it is causing us a big issue?

Clicking on the CLRAR button to switch it off, all Channels go out!!!

HELP!!!

Thanks Leighton