Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

First Class Support

Leighton

This is just a word of thanks to the dedicated Zero 88 Technical Support Team.

We had our Fat Frog since 2002 but a few months ago it gave up the ghost. We had over 11 years of trouble free use.

I look after our lighting system on a volunteer basis and therefore lack the experience of full time techies. We ordered our replacement Solutions desk a week ago, it arrived Tuesday, I spent 3 hours on it Thursday evening and then 5 hours on it today. I only had to call Tech Supp 3 times but in the end the issues were just minor mistakes I had made. The system is up and running with the Wifi network and iPad & iPhone apps working perfectly.

Many thanks to Keith Rodgers for his help.

You guys are worth your weight in gold to us volunteers!

Many thanks

Leighton

City Temple Cardiff

Hi Leighton,

Thanks so much for your message, I will ensure it gets passed onto Keith.

Glad we were able to answer all your questions! We're only a phone call away if you have any more!

Best regards,

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

Hi Leighton,

Thanks so much for your message, I will ensure it gets passed onto Keith.

Glad we were able to answer all your questions! We're only a phone call away if you have any more!

Best regards,

Well there is one thing Jon.

I know how to lock the whole desk but is there a way to lock access to the desk "Set up" area? We have a few volunteers and on the Fat Frog we could lock them out of this to stop them messing around and we need to do the same on our Solution.

Thanks

Leighton

PS: Say hello to Lorna for me. She was working @ Stage Electrics in Cardiff when we bought our Fat Frog and she was most helpful.