Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Ift Files Not Showing Up On Computer

Distech1231

I am pretty new to the Zero 88 consoles as well as this software. I already created my fixtures in the editor and I hit save. It shows that the file has saved correctly, however when I go to transfer the files to the console, they are not there.

I know they are not hidden as I have all files show, plus when I go into the fixture editor and hit load file, the files show up in the correct folder.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or know what the cause may be?

Thank you!

They were not showing up on my computer. Originally I was saving them to the default folder that the Fixture Editor saves them to. When I went to the folder they were not there, so I conducted a search for the files and they would show up, however when I clicked on them it was say no directory path found to file as if it didn't exist.

As of yesterday, I changed the default folder to my desktop, and now they show up and work fine. I just have no idea why they would not work before.