Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

New to Jester 24/48

maniACTs

Hey everybody,

I just got a Jester 24/48 fpr our theater groupe. I'm not entirely new to lighting but at least somewhat. Also I've never worked with a Jester before so I do have some questions.

First of all: not much of a usage question but why does my Jester say it's on firmware version 3.6 when apperantely the newest version is 3.4? Seems weird.

Second, and I think this has been answered before, just want to make sure, can I only see where I insert a step in a regular cue (not a chase!) when I have a monitor plugged in?

Actually that's it already. I was able to answer some questions myself. Seems like a keeper up until now :-)

Cheers,

David

Hi David,

The current version of firmware is relate to hardware changes on the desk, 3.4 is compatible with most of the older versions where as 3.6 may cause issues.

You are able to see the inserted cue on the desk LCD, once you have pressed the insert, press the arrow down button after and the inserted cue will appear.

Regards,

Keith Rogers

Zero 88 Support: support@zero88.com