Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

New release?

chw

Hi Zero88 team.

During this years ProLight&Sound show in Frankfurt you showed a preview or beta version of a new ZeroOS version including some nice new features. Some of the things you showed there could be useful for me for programming some shows next January and February.

Do you have already a release date for the new Version?

regards

Christian

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the fast reply.

It's the matrix function or however you like to call it.

We are using regularly a bunch of LED sticks / bars / cans as background on stage.

Not enough that a dedicated pixel mapping media server would make sense, but also too many just to run some simple (=boring) colors or flow patterns. Today I'm programming some kind of those "flow effects" using the effect engine.

Of course this solution is working, but if there would be a function to run specific patterns (graphical stuff) life would be much easier.

A second thing I'm looking forward to, but not sure if it is in your scope, is to have some kind of "speed master only" at least for the effect section on one of the sub masters.

regards

Christian