Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

ADJ/Elation Event Bar

mattlighting

Does anybody have a fixture profile for the American DJ/Elation Event Bar?

I've also tried creating a fixture for this in the Fixture Type Editor but am struggling with parameters, when programming channel 2 it is asking for a LSB and a MSB value. I may be missing something really obvious here? I'm tying to get a 25 channel fixture type.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

In 8-bit you only use the LSB (Least Significant Byte) channel.

8 bit = LSB like coarse

16 bit = MSB like fine or "Most Significant Byte"

Have a look at the manual of the fixture type editor. All details are described.

http://zero88.com/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/49/156/zero-88-fixture-tools---version-26

2nd file - im8554_fixtureeditoruserguideissue3.pdf (559.44 KB)

• 11 months later...

I've added a new personality based on something Jon mentioned to me at Plasa this year.

I have called it 12/3 Channel. This means that with the unit in 12 DMX channel mode you add each head as separate fixtures, each with 3 DMX channels. This allows each head to use the brightness wheel and also allows use of absolute or fan modes for movement by the desk. The downside is that the 12 channel DMX mode does not have strobe functionality.

Regards

Mike

ADJ.ift