Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Cooper controls LF playback wing not applying on L.F.48

cucolino

Hello

I have problem getting my Cooper controls LF Playback wing (10 faders, 40 buttons I think + 7seg led displ with page up/down buttons) work with the Leap Frog 48 running latest ZerOS, It connects fine, seems like everythink's ok, the desk sees it, and I manage to assign the buttons and faders for certain functions, however the desk does not apply any command sent from the wing. As well as the up/down buttons with 7 segment LED display, patched to have identical functionality as submaster's (or mfk's) page up/down buttons and it's led display, have practically no affect on the pages, neither the number on the wings led display doesn't change, but stays "1" no matter what I do.

It's connected through LAN, tryed normal and crosscable (8 pin), directly to desk and through router (switch).

The wing however works perfectly fine with full functionality (the led display and all commands are responding properly) connected to a PC running Lught factory.

I'd however need it to work with frog, to run 10 more submasters, but no luck.

Any clues what's wrong? Is there some known bug in the software..?

Doesn't seem to work with one previous ZerOS release, but not completely 100% sure about this....

Can you maybe check?

Thank you.

Marc

Hello. Thanks for your (very quick) response.

As far as I'm informed, the wing used to work with the desk, but can't personally confirm this, since it's information from our (firms) previous light tech. I've been working here for a few years, and never even knew about it till march this year, then tried it, when didn't work left it aside. Now it got under my hands at our warehouse so I decided to come to the bottom of this problem.. :)

Please let me know if you find anything...

Thanks.