Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Screen View

dbsound

When using the Frog for theatre shows I have found it best to lock the screen on the output window.

It would be nice to be able to briefly view other windows.

I would suggest that pushing the memory/submaster buttons showed the appropriate windows for as long as you held them.

Would this be possible? Does anyone else want this?

Cheers

Dave B

• 5 months later...
When using the Frog for theatre shows I have found it best to lock the screen on the output window.

It would be nice to be able to briefly view other windows.

I would suggest that pushing the memory/submaster buttons showed the appropriate windows for as long as you held them.

Would this be possible? Does anyone else want this?

Cheers

Dave B

The reasoning behind having the lock screen function was that the screen would remain 'locked' on the monitor until it was unlocked by the user. When a screen is locked, you don't want other screens displayed when certain buttons are pressed (eg memories, submasters)

Similarly, if you wish to briefly view other windows at any time, then don't lock the monitor screen, just press memories, submasters etc when you wish to see the screens and then press the Outputs button to return to the Outputs screen afterwards.

You wouldn't expect to be able to walk through a locked door to see what was in the room without unlocking the door first :twisted:

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace