Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Update failure

terryb

I have recently upgraded our Jester 48 r2 to the latest software V3.4. Everything seems to work well except that the LCD display has become unstable and chases and flashes the text. The monitor output is unaffected as you might expect. Any ideas please?

Also I have been under the impression that it is possible to connect a USB keyboard to this desk but I have so far been unable to get the desk to recognise it. Am I mistaken or is there something else I need to do?

Jon the problem is now solved thanks to Keith. An updated version of the software has cured the LCD problems.

The keyboard problem isn't quite solved yet but I have now updated the USB Host. (Super User, USB Host, Shift plus Enter)

I have been attempting to use Mac keyboards which have extra USB outlets on them which suggests there is a hub in the keyboard. Waiting to borrow a keyboard without any frills to check this out.

Thanks to everyone.