Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

submasters

Yves

I've done a show a couple of weeks ago and when I was programming at one time I could control my pars with the master next to the submasters. :?

I programmed them on to a submaster but they just came up there.

I really don't know how I did it, but it was ulefull becouse I worked with several pages of submasters and so didn't have to go to the page where my pars were.

could someone explain how I can do that again? :lol:

OK ... the Master fader next to the submasters is the playback x master which controls the output levels of the generic channels and fixture brightness channels which are programmed into the Current memory on the playback X.

Therefore, at some point you must have programmed a memory with the parcans and that was the current memory on the memory stack.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace

Press the MEMORIES button to display the memories screen.

Select an unprogrammed memory using the + or - keys (* next to the memory number).

Set up your parcans to required levels using the preset faders.

Press the PROGRAM button. The programmed memory is now the Current memory on the playback X (also called the memory stack or cue list).

Lower the preset faders back to zero.

The playback x master fader controls the level of the outputs from the current memory. 8)

Bran Media | Myspace

so the last programmed memory is on the playback X?

Not necessarily ... it depends whether you are programming memories or playing them back :P

You can use the + and - keys to select any of the programmed memories, and then press the GO button to trigger that memory. The selected memory is then the Current memory, and the next programmed memory in the stack becomes the Next memory.

See Chapter 4 of the Frog Series Operating Manual for full details of programming, editing, copying and transferring memories, and running the memory stack.

Bran Media | Myspace