Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

7.2 Problems

techbppac

Hello,

i am having a few errors on the latest update 7.2. I have already mentioned one of them to Peter K, but just wanted to see if they are known issues or if anybody else is getting them.

Firstly, smart tags turns itself off when doing a full (shift and...) record. This only happens after a full record and not after update. Obviously this can be frustrating if you forget to turn it back on again.

The offset numbers are not changing again when using shift to offset the effect. This was a problem that was looked at before and I believe was fixed??

You can no longer use the + (plus) button to increase unprogrammed numbers, it would be helpful to be able to do this so extra cues can be added in without using the insert function.

setting the delay fade down time on cues is quite a hassle. If you go to the fade down column and scroll the delay wheel the fade up time adds a delay. There is a workaround using shift, but should it really be this messy?

i think thats it for now, i will upload a show file tomorrow if that helps.

thanks

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Sorry that we didn't reply to this last year.

The good news is that several of your requests have already been fixed, and will be available in the next software update.

We don't have a release date for this update yet, but we'll keep you updated through the forum and email if you are on our mailing list.

Best Regards,

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control