Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Version 6 - LeapFrog48

chw

Nice new features! Also the new remote for PCs is really cool stuff.

After updating and a short test with the new version I have some questions.

My logitech usb wireless desktop (EX100) is not working anymore (no problems with the version 4.x --> drivers not implemented into new Kernel?)

A normal USB Keyboard and mouse combination (also Logitech) is working fine, is there a chance to get this wireless set working again or

can you recommend me a simple and small wireless keyboard mouse set thats working with the new software?

For what is the "Desktop switching" button on the left side?

I can switch between the desktops - that's nice.

But how can I put content on any other desktop than "Desktop1"?

And if I switch to "panel" - the submaster page display is switching numbers (factor of 9 = 9,18,....90) - the same situation with the mfk page display.

Is it a bug or a feature that I'm not able to understand?

regards

Christian

My logitech usb wireless desktop (EX100) is not working anymore (no problems with the version 4.x --> drivers not implemented into new Kernel?)

A normal USB Keyboard and mouse combination (also Logitech) is working fine, is there a chance to get this wireless set working again or

can you recommend me a simple and small wireless keyboard mouse set thats working with the new software?

I've logged this as issue ZOS-3191 and we'll look into why it's no longer working.

For what is the "Desktop switching" button on the left side?

I can switch between the desktops - that's nice.

But how can I put content on any other desktop than "Desktop1"?

This is an ORB and Frog 2 feature, that we are looking at adding to the Leap Frog 48 & 96 in the future. For now, however, you can only view Desktop 1.

And if I switch to "panel" - the submaster page display is switching numbers (factor of 9 = 9,18,....90) - the same situation with the mfk page display.

Is it a bug or a feature that I'm not able to understand?

Unfortunately this is a bug that slipped through the net. It's already listed as issue ZOS-3190.

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control

How do you do. Forgive for wrong english. Beside us is installed board Frog 48. After installing the new programme version (6), ceased to work the mouse. The Keyboard works. The Lines for editing option submaster and memori on monitor are not actuated key Enter neither with board, nor with keyboards. When return to programme version 5,4 all work orderly. В than can be a problem?

Respectfully yours, Vadim.