Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Copying Chases from Subs to Memories

John Cambell

Hi Everyone,

I am hoping someone can give me a few pointers as I seem to be having trouble copying my scenes created on submasters into the Memories.

I have a bunch of subs that run chase using our conventional lighting (a load of pars and source fours) and I don’t seem to be able to copy these chases into the memories and I am now wondering if this is possible?

I notice that the subject of copying from subs has come up before within the forum however the solutions suggested don’t seem to be working for me. Here is what I have tried so far. If I attempt to simply hit record (or shift record) the board records nothing into the cue. After checking that 'Smart Tag' is activated within the MFKs, it then seems to only record the last step of the case into the cue. Another approach I tried was to use the copy function, however it would seem that I am only able to copy from the memories to the subs and not the other way around.

If anyone has any pointers I would be very grateful.

Thanks

John.