Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

submasters wont record

adam_824

Hi,

I have a leap frog 48 which I am unable to save generics onto submasters, I set my state on the faders go into the submasters window click the flash button of the submaster then press record, the LCD comes up that it has recorded but then nothing comes up with the submaster fader, I did notice by accident once that the intensity of my movers saved into the sub but didn't get any generics.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Adam

Are you clearing your programmer after saving the submaster?

If the LED on the 'clear' button is lit, it means that you have data in your programmer, which will overrule everything else, such as submasters.

I would guess the problem is that you pulled all the faders down to '0', hence putting their value as '0' in the programmer.

If this is the case, press 'clear', the LED will go out, and your submaster should work as expected.

Jon Hole
Global Product Manager, Systems and Control