Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

iPhone remote freezes LeapFrog

There seems to be a bug. If you loose the connection on the iPhone (switch off and back on the iPhone) the desk freezes and you have to reboot the desk. (LeapFrog48 5.4.0 - see also debug.dat debug.dat)

On the iPhone remote I miss a record button. It would be great to record the output on a sub / memory.or make an update of an existing que.

Carl Ehrhardt

Technical Director

Kellerbühne St.Gallen

CH-9000 St.Gallen

Switzerland

www.kellerbuehne.ch

Hi guys,

We've identified a number of bugs associated with the iPhone which seem to be related to pop-up windows appearing and the iPhone re-drawing when you switch between portrait and landscape views. These are being worked on at the moment and we should have another software release pretty soon to fix these issues.

I hope that this helps to clear things up and will let you know once we have something to test.

Peter

Peter Kirkup

• 1 month later...

Hi Zero88

Unfortunately I must say how disappointed I am that there still hasn’t been a update to fix this bug.. The iphone app has become a fantastic tool for us, but we terrified to use it and tiptoe around the iphone in case we pick it up and freeze the desk...

I’m really surprised that a bug that total freezes the desk hasn’t been sorted. It’s been months!

I need a new job