Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Load kills all active outputs

Jorge

hello to everybody,

i´m using HMI-lamps quiet often. once they get switched off, they need some minutes before they can get started again.

my problem: adding HMIs to existing memorys. changing a memory by using "load" kills all active outputs (channel or submaster), so i have to wait quiet long before i can see the new scene on stage. using "overwrite" instead of "load" kills all the programmed times, which is not very helpfull as well. the only way i found is using "blind" modus, but that is rather complicated if you want to edit a number of memories.

is there a way to keep special outputs active?

by the way: thanks to the zero88-stuff for software 5.3. including non-tracking modus. it´s perfect for theater people.

greeting from jorge

Hmmm...

As there is no more replie to my question, I think, LeapFrog 48 has no feature to give absolut presedence to some outputs.

So this might be something to think about, Mr Kirkup and friends.

My suggestion: a new feature that allows the user to give "submaster" preference to all other activities on the board.

(sorry for my bad english, I´m german...)

By the way: what about the idea of the possibility to push "GO" on an external keyboard? This has been discussed several times in the forum and for me it would be very usefull. :D

Hi Jorge,

you may assign your HMIs to your Channel Faders.

Make sure Channel Faders are set to HTP mode.

Now you can load your Cues Subs etc. Without killing your HMI outputs.

For further information do not hesitate to PM me. German is welcome!*:-)

Cheers

Sven

Sven Paulsen

Klangfarbe Vienna

Hi Sven,

thnx for your replie, but sorry: it´s not working.

Maybe it´s different on the "Bullfrog", setting "LeapFrog" to HTP makes editing cues impossible and still all active outputs are killed by "Load".

I keep on waiting ...

P.S. Warum arbeitet Laubfrosch am Ochsenfrosch? :blink:

greetings from Jorge