Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

New button to save

paolo

I have a mambo for a short time and usually not having much time for programming I would like a button that store

all channels including the dimmer fixture selected "tag" without having to move all the wheels.

Not as full in that I save all fixture even if not selected.

Having other mixer you press the memory and stores it in one pass only the selected fixture instead with mambo with haste I forget to store color position etc. .. or have lights on that if I did not want to use a dimmer on and off in a canal in the Next memory.

always having to reset.

Thank you

If you hold down WHEELGROUP when pressing PROGRAM, the desk will record all dimmers/fixtures regardless of the tag state.

In version 10.9 software there are a number of new Super User options that allow you to configure how you want tagging to operate, so you can set the desk up the way you like to work. Have a read of the release notes for full details.

You can tag or untag a complete fixture for recording by holding down it's fixture selection button for a couple of seconds. This also works for ranges of fixtures, so for example to tag or untag fixture 1 through to fixture 6, hold down Fixture Button 1 and Fixture Button 6 together for a couple of seconds until the yellow LEDs in the buttons indicate that the tagging state has changed.