Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Fade to Position or Color

hwell

Hello,

For school I have worked with a Pearl once, but I still think a Leap Frog is easier for me to work with. But there were some functions that are very nice. Maybe something thats interesting for the Leap Frog.

Like the function that you can enter a number, and press a position button. Then it goes to that position in the time you entered.

So when you enter 5 and then press a position, your lights will fade to that position in 5 secs.

Maybe it can be an option for next version of console, it's just a pity that the leap frog doesn't have number keys ;)

You can set the internal time from the Special Page to your desired fade time, then press the time button together with the palette button and the transmission of the palette fades to the given time!! i personally use a fade time of 3 sec cause if i want it longer i have all the time to enter in the special page and change that time!!!

• 9 months later...