Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

What are and how...

MikeEvs

Chroma Q Cascade (Creative), Cascade (Library)... are the profiles for the Chroma Q Cascade colour scroller, which has 2 strings of gel and 2 modes it'll run it either allowing you to mix any colour, or pick from a library of colours.

Chroma Q Rotator 1ch and Rotator 2ch... are the profiles for the Chroma Q Gobo Rotator. Again, 2 modes.

Hope this helps,

Peter Kirkup

Thanks Peter sorry to be a pain but I have another query.

When using the Chroma Q DB4 in control mode 1 (we have 4 DB4 colour blocks), I only have control of the last LED group on the 4th block.

Under the Colour attribute on the desk I have Intensity Hue Saturation for groups 1-12 on the block but then it goes to:

Fan Group Speed

IntFX Range Step

Int Fan

then it goes back to Intensity Hue Saturation for 16 -20 but only 16 has any effect controlling the last LED group on the 4th block.

Fan Group Speed

IntFX Range Step

Int Fan

are also on the Beamshape attribute button.

Is there a way I can get control of the 3 other LED groups on the 4th block? Also why does the wheel group button not become lit when there are multiple parameters for the fixture and attribute this is also the case with our Mac 250 fixtures although this has only happened since I updated to the desk to software version 10.9.

If any of this doesn't make sense and you would like to call me, let me know and I'll PM you my number here in work.