Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Showtec LEDs

Jimmy

Hey,

I'm trying to set my LED pars up in submasters, The personality file is LTP, i'm trying to make a HTP file or something similar so that i can fade them in and out on sub's.

I can't workout how to this in the fixture editor.

I also tried creating a virtual intensity channel but I read the Issue1 manual for the fixture type editor and it says "First create the Virtual Intensity channel as a normal parameter, but tick the “Virtual Intensity” box. Then select “Scale By Virtual Intensity” on the relevant fixture parameters"

Wheres the “Virtual Intensity” box?

Thanks in advance jimmy

The description should read "Virtual Channel"...

virtualchannel.JPG

Edit: this has now been corrected in the Issue2 manual.

Note that this feature is currently only supported on the Leapfrog48/96 and Frog2 desks. We are considering updates to other products to add this feature:

*Original Frog series - Frog Reference 5593 - CLICK HERE for further discussion.

*JesterML - JES-2065 - CLICK HERE for beta test version.

Peter Kirkup

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, I realise this is prob the wrong place to put this....But.

Mr Kirkup(Sir) has just answered my question reg. "virtualChannels". We have a Fat Frog!............ :blink:

All I wish to add is that I know of at least one other person who would be at least as eternally greatful if the Virtual Cahnnels worked on their desk, i think they have a JesterML. I know the Fat frog is no more, but it would make a big fan of Zero88 gear, eternally greatful. :rolleyes:

yours,

Dylan

Hi Jimmy

If you need this feature in a hurry, you might like to consider upgrading to the Leap Frog 48 or Frog 2, which already support this feature. We're always keen to develop existing products but unfortunately software development schedules always favor current products - the original Frog range has now been discontinued and as such upgrades are hard to justify to the Sales team! If we get a chance, we would love to add this feature to the Frog range, but I can't at this stage guarantee a timescale.

I hope this clears things up,

Peter

Peter Kirkup