Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Adjusting Levels In Pgm Window

RW

I like the fact that you can change the attribute levels in the PGM window however the output level is not sent to the fixture until the enter is pressed once or twice. It may be of use to be able to see what is being outputted whilst pressing the +/- keys. Also if the attribute level is at 0 and you want 100% you have to go all the way up, you can't cheat and go down to 100%. Is there a reason for this as you can in some other windows.

HARLOW COLLEGE Performing Arts.

If you move the red cursor in the Program Window to the required channel number you should be able to simply use the Plus and Minus Keys on the front panel to adjust the channel level.

Alternatively, move the cursor to the required channel, press ENTER, type in the numerical level using the MFKs or external keyboard and press ENTER to confirm the new value.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace

Thank you but I would like to see the colour for example change as I press the + key or the pan to pan round as I press the + button. Its ok if you know what percent you want the colour or pan, but to see the output live as the number goes up using the + key would be fab.

HARLOW COLLEGE Performing Arts.