Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Leap Frog Programming

larsen

Good Day Sir..

Hello My Name IS Jez And I Wanted To Inform you About My problem regarding To The Leap Frog Programming Scene..

I Would Like To Ask About That Why IS The Leap From When I Try To Make A Scene On The Sub Master and It Working Fine

But From The Moving Head Robe From The Time I try Already Put The Dimmer Pack Into the Scene Also And Play It Together The Moving Head Show Are Not Working Fine Only The Dimmer Pack are Still Only Working but The Moving It's just Stop I Dont Know Why??

Are There May Be Something Wrong With My Programming Or Not To Put The Dimmer Pack On the Show Just make It Only Alone Show Pls. HELP me to Sort It Out This Problem Emmidiately Coz I have A Client That Really Need A Big Answer Pls. Reply Immediately Thank You And Best regard..

jezrael :rolleyes:

Hello there Sir. :rolleyes:

Good Day, Well Actually Regarding To What You Are Saying That I have To Check The Smart Tag. I Don't Even Know Where Sir Is that Could Be Located As I Say I Put on A Sub master Is The Slide One the Moving Head And In the Second Slide i Put The Dimmer Pack For Parcan, but The problem Is When You Slide Up The Sub Master just Only for Moving Head It Work Fine But If I Try To Slide Up Also the Slide For Dimmer Pack for parcan Its Just The Moving Head Will Reset And To O So That I Don't Know Where Did I Go Wrong Or may be There Is Separate Bank Just Only For Dimmer Pack..?? Is It Correct Co'z Until now Still The Same problem I Encounter, Which is better Sir. I'll Just Put The Moving From Slide One And The Other Slide Far From The Moving Head Will BE The Dimmer PAck. 1 Last Question Sir. Where Can I Find That What You Are Telling me is About The Smart Tag So I Can See If That Is On Or Not?? :mellow:

Pls. Reply Immediatelly And Thank You very Much.. God Bless. ;)

Jezrael :rolleyes:

Hi Jazreal

Firstly, please check that the desk is running the latest software. We released version 2.15 this week, so please download this from our website and update as per the instructions there.

Smart Tags are enabled on Special Page 1.

The problem you are experiencing is not one i've seen myself, but i'll describe how i'd program what you're trying to do.

First, check that the CLEAR button LED is OFF. This indicates that nothing will be programmed, and is a good start point when building a new submaster.

Now move the generic (preset) faders to set up the parcan scene you require. The LED in the CLEAR button will light to indicate that these channels will be programmed.

Now press Submasters. This selects the submaster window on the monitor + main LCD.

Select the submaster required.

Press Record.

Now press CLEAR twice. The LED will go out, as will the generic channels which you have just recorded.

Now select the moving head and move it as required. Once you have set up the scene you want on the next submaster..

Press Submasters

Select the submaster required

Press Record

Press CLEAR twice.

This process should work with Smart Tags enabled or disabled - Smart Tags simply calculate the exact contents of the submaster based on the outputs of the desk (ie if you're outputting two submasters and have moved the moving lights using the wheels, programming with Smart Tags will store everything, programming without Smart Tags will only program the moving lights you have moved with the wheels).

I hope this clears things up.

Peter Kirkup

Hello There Sir.. :lol:

Wow...! Thank You Very Much And I Will try To Check That Out What You Have Been Tell Me To Work it out..

And I Will Inform You ABout Is Happening That Time to The Unit.. ;)

And If I Have Any Question I Will Try To Inform You Again... :rolleyes:

thank You And Best regard.. :lol:

Jezrael :P