Vari-Lite Controls Support Forum

Chases

Sparky

how can i save the desired speed and drive to a chase recorded on a submaster?

How can i select fixtures pached on the preset submasters (toggle from flash to select)?

How do i change the fan mode?

And can i invert the CMY on the patch (if i've got a fixture in the rig that is in rgb mode can i just invert it from the console)?

Thanks

how can i save the desired speed and drive to a chase recorded on a submaster?

Via the Submaster Setup Window - Hold down the SETUP key and press the corresponding SUBMASTER FLASH key. You can then adjust any of the chase modifiers (Direction, Drive, Speed, Brightness Attack etc.) via the MFKs or the popup window on the monitor screen ... see operating manual pages 115-116.

How can i select fixtures pached on the preset submasters (toggle from flash to select)?

Fixtures located on the PRESET faders - On Special Page 1 of the MFKs - use the [Flash Mode] key to set the flash mode to Off/Select. The FLASH buttons below the preset faders can then be used to select the required fixtures. Yellow LED on indicates the fixture is selected. Once selected, use the attribute keys (COLOUR, BEAMSHAPE, POSITION) to display the corresponding fixture parameters on the control wheels.

How do i change the fan mode?

To change the normal or shifted wheel editing mode – hold down the SETUP key and press the required attribute key (eg COLOUR). The MFKs change to show the various setup options for the selected attribute. Select the [Normal Wheel Mode] or [shifted Wheel Mode] key as required. The MFKs change to show the wheel editing modes available. Select the required wheel editing mode (eg Absolute) ... see Operating Manual Page 90.

And can i invert the CMY on the patch (if i've got a fixture in the rig that is in rgb mode can i just invert it from the console)?

The only parameters that can be inverted on the desk itself are Pan and Tilt. Check to see if there are CMY and RGB modes in the fixture library.

K-Nine : Technically Advanced Roving Dog In Space

Bran Media | Myspace